Avoid the lines. Buy your tickets now! Tickets on sale for the 53rd Annual Portland Swap Meet.
With 30 foot ceilings and 108,000 square-feet of usable, column free space, Hall E is the campus’ biggest exhibit venue, large enough to host a football game with cheering fans. If you need less space, Hall E can be divided into two 54,000 sq. ft. spaces. Like Hall D, it’s also one of the newest exhibit spaces. The reception lobby – drenched with natural light flowing through glass windows -- can be rented as a stand-alone venue, perfect for smaller board meetings, gatherings, and training sessions. Amenities of Hall E include ample floor power, fill and drain locations, strong Wi-Fi signal and a large loading dock space and flat-floor drive-in capability. Hall D next door means the ability to expand your event and with access to a full-service restaurant (West Delta Bar and Grill). The immense space can be used for both small and large events, including consumer shows, conventions, music concerts, fundraisers, catered events, as well as indoor athletic events.
- 108,000 square feet of column-free space
- 30’ ceilings
- Drive-in capability and easy load-in areas
- Two production offices at no extra charge
- Complete WiFi coverage
- Two varied concession offerings
- Accessible to two meeting rooms/show offices
- Expansive lobby with natural sunlight can be rented as stand alone space
- 400A/200A 3P power options
Sample events and Current or Recent Clients: (perhaps photos could relate to these clients or others)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Home and Garden show
- Portland Starz Championship
- Portland SkiFever and Snowboard show
- Portland Metro RV show
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon
- Antique and Collectible Show
- Hardy Plant Society
|Exhibit Hall Space||Dimensions||Sq. Ft.||Ceiling
Max Seating Capacities
How Can We Help? Contact a Salesperson.
Catering Needs? We Can Help.