Avoid the lines. Buy your tickets now! Tickets on sale for the 53rd Annual Portland Swap Meet.
At 60,000 square feet, Hall C is bigger than its peer halls also built in 1925, Halls A and B. Though not column-free, Hall C feels more airy, vast and open because of its taller ceilings – 25 feet tall as opposed to 15 feet tall. Indeed, Hall C has been used as a location in some major motion pictures, notably the 1972 cult classic, “The Kansas City Bomber” starring Raquel Welch. The Rose City Rollers reprised this sport when they began their first seasons here. Equipped with internet access and updated lighting, Hall C combines the old school charm of the campus’ older exhibit halls with the sleeker lines and modern conveniences of its newer ones. This makes Hall C one of the Expo Center’s more flexible halls. Great for those planning marquee consumer events, conventions, music concerts, and athletic events, including indoor track meets and wrestling tournaments. Power in this hall is located from the ceiling with drops available in any location. No floor drains.
- 60,000 square feet with more than 50,000 of it column-free
- 25’ ceilings
- Plenty of doors for easy load-in and load-out
- Wireless internet coverage
- Upgraded lighting
- Historic hall, rich in history
- Easy, accessible parking
- Arena feel
Sample events and/or recent events:
- Just Between Friends Children’s Consignment Sale
- At&T Training
- Hardy Plan Society Oregon Garden Fair
- Rose City Rollers
- Heirloom’s Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival
- Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show
- Portland Boat Show
- Portland Metro RV Dealers
- NW Agriculture Show
- Rose City Gun & Knife Show
- CASA Benefit
- Portland Public Schools
|Exhibit Hall Space||Dimensions||Sq. Ft.||Ceiling
Max Seating Capacities
How Can We Help? Contact a Salesperson.
Catering Needs? We Can Help.