Avoid the lines! Buy your tickets in advance for Wes Knodel's Gun & Knife Show, Reebok Crossfit Games West Regionals, PDX HempFest Expo, Collector's West Gun & Knife Show, and America's Largest Antique & Collectible Show.
Amongst the oldest and most historically rich halls on the Expo Center campus, Hall A is a prime example of functional durability. Wood columns pepper the space's open, easy-to-access 48,000 square feet built in 1925. Abundant rollout doors give users easy flat floor load-in and load-out capabilities. Proximity to Halls B and C presents the flexibility to expand your event with additional square footage. Amenities include: internet access and recently upgraded lighting. With 15 foot high ceilings, Hall A offers an intimate setting for a variety of consumer shows, events, and conventions as well as fundraisers and meetings. A memorial plaque dedicated to the Japanese Americans interned on the grounds of the Expo Center during World War II hangs in the lobby of Hall A. Power in this hall is located from the ceiling with drops available in any location. No drains in this hall.
- 48,000 square feet of space
- 15' ceilings
- Plenty of doors for easy load-in and load-out
- Wireless internet coverage
- Upgraded lighting
- Intimate and affordable
- Convenient parking
- Historic hall, rich in history
- Expand your show by use of East Hall and A101Meeting Room
Sample events and/or recent clients:
- Just Between Friends
- Children's Consignment Sale
- Northwest Quilters Annual Quilt Show
- Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year
- Spa Sale
- Wishes on Wheels Benefit for Randall Children's Hospital
- Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show
- Portland's Largest Garage Sale
- Portland Metro RV Dealers
- Worst Day of the Year Run (registration/packet pick-up)
- NW Agriculture Show
- Rose City Gun & Knife Show
|Exhibit Hall Space||Dimensions||Sq. Ft.||Ceiling
Max Seating Capacities
How Can We Help? Contact a Salesperson.
Catering Needs? We Can Help.